? ??????????????Reflective Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 2307 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Damask Floored? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??35 Grabs Today. 963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Ele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 31, 2009

New Butterfly Plate


Thank You Rob for my new plate. Now I'm on a mission to find the other colors. I love these plates. It was very thoughtful of you to think of me. Love You Lots, Mom

4 comments:

lestat83301 said...

I AM GLAD YOU IKE YOUR PLATE MOM I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR QUEST TO FIND MORE.

Joy Heather said...

Those plates are all lovely Sharon..but the green one is wonderful...i would love one that colour..hope you find lots more.

Me said...

nice plate. really cute!!

Dreamer said...

Great eye! Collect what you like. Very nice, I like them.