? ??????????????Reflective Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 2307 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Damask Floored? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??35 Grabs Today. 963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Ele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 2, 2009

Baby Squirrel

I was driving Jim to work this morning and I saw my first baby squirrel. A tiny Little thing. About 4 to 5 inches long. It was walking along the power line from one side of the street to the other. I was driving, so didn't get a picture. What a treat. They are so beautiful. Also I was thinking about past years when we would occasionally see a white one. None this year. I hope there are still some out there.

3 comments:

Joy Heather said...

I love squirrels too..those white ones you showed were wonderful...i hope you see more soon.

Dreamer said...

I wish we had them out here. We have cows!!!

Me said...

ed sees the squirrels on the power lines all the time, its so funny to hear it described, LOL. :)