? ??????????????Reflective Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 2307 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Damask Floored? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??35 Grabs Today. 963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Ele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our Squirrels























We were having Coffee this morning and here they came. Three in all. We put the feeders up this weekend. They love the raw peanuts and the corn. I got within 5 ft. of the one by the peanut feeder and he just sat there. Kind of scared me a little but I got the shot then stepped back. It is so nice to sit here in the mornings and watch these little guys. They go back and forth on our fence and haul the food away.

1 comment:

Joy Heather said...

They are so cute..wish i could have then around me when i was having my coffee..great Pictures..they seem very tame.