? ??????????????Reflective Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 2307 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Damask Floored? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??35 Grabs Today. 963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Ele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 1, 2009

Golden Chain

I saw this tree this weekend in our neighborhood and had to get this picture. Which by the way doesn't do it justice. This is a beautiful tree. I am going to try and find one and add one more tree to our yard if possible. I had never seen one before and my Husband told me what it is. Wish me luck in finding one.

2 comments:

Joy Heather said...

Goden chain is a lovely tree..i used to have one in my previous house..i'd like to get one here too..but my garden is quite small...unless i put one out the front of the house..i think they are best at the front..where others can enjoy them..very pretty.

Dreamer said...

Very nice! If I didn't have tree overload I would get one too! I love it, how lovely!