? ??????????????Reflective Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 2307 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Damask Floored? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??35 Grabs Today. 963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Ele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 1, 2009

My Birthday


Flowers from Lil Sis and Brother Howard ---Pillow form Sister Kaye ---Hanging Basket from Son Rob














I would like to Thank everyone, Friends and Family, for my Birthday, e-mail messages, blog posts and greetings from near and a far, phone calls, visits, the nice Dinner and the beautiful gifts. You all made my Day so special and I Love you all.

3 comments:

Joy Heather said...

Glad you had a lovely day Sharon..the flowers & pillow are lovely.

Dreamer said...

Happy Birthday dear sister. We love you and wish the very best for you. We have great talks and I thank you for being there for me. You are a very thoughtful person. I want the best for you always. Love, Lil sis

From My House to Yours said...

Ditto Sis. Love you too.