? ??????????????Reflective Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 2307 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Damask Floored? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??35 Grabs Today. 963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Ele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 23, 2009

Crown Royal Bags



Several years ago I started collecting Crown Royal bags. I used to go to all the Bars in our town and the neighboring towns to collect all I could. They named me the bag lady. Sometimes I would get just a few and other times I would come home with more than a hundred. By the time I had quit collecting, I had about 1500 bags. Some large and some regular size. I also have about 100 specialty bags. Racing teams and such. I made several quilts one for a wedding present that took over 200, and some to donate, and many pillows and quilts for friends and family. I enjoy making these so much. I still had, as of today maybe 1000 bags. Well, the guys went to town today and made a good hit. They brought me 399 more. I can quilt to my hearts content. I will put them to good use. I thought I had pictures of some of them but couldn't find them. Anyway. It was just like Christmas. Thanks Guys, Good Hit. Whoo Hoo!!!

6 comments:

Joy Heather said...

I dont know what these are as we do not have them over here...but i love the colour..what sort of material are they ?..it looks as if you will be able to make loads of things with all those bags Sharon.

Joy Heather said...

I dont know what these are as we do not have them over here...but i love the colour..what sort of material are they ?..it looks as if you will be able to make loads of things with all those bags Sharon.

Joy Heather said...

I dont know how i got two comments the same above..i wanted to say...i bet quilts look great in those deep blue/purple colours..you must work hard to do them..but i bet they arte worth it..what a clever idea.

Jonathan Cruz said...

I would like to buy 10 pouches for word games i’m
making for a community center. Please le me know if that’s possible. My email is. jcruzfotos@gmail.com Thank
You

Unknown said...

I would love to have them.

Nancy said...

Do you still have them. I just made a quilt and a wall hanging from ones I have collected from people in my town. I have embroidered coasters with some as well