? ??????????????Reflective Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 2307 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Damask Floored? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??35 Grabs Today. 963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Ele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Tree


We have always wanted one more tree in the backyard,so we bought a Japanese Maple. I love these trees. They have the prettiest color and leaves. I planted it yesterday. Our ground is like clay-rock, so it took me a couple of hours to dig the hole,which I had to do with a pick. A shovel was not an option. But it's in and we Love it!

2 comments:

Joy Heather said...

Its lovely Sharon...it will be spectacular as it grows..the colour is gorgeous.

Dreamer said...

Great tree sis! I love the color. You did good!