? ??????????????Reflective Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 2307 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Damask Floored? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??35 Grabs Today. 963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Ele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 25, 2009

Mesa




This is our Mesa, the older of our three Poms. She has been having seizures for the past couple of years but they are becoming more frequent. She had one just awhile ago. I just hold her until she gets through them or sit by her side depending on where she is at the time. We never know when or where. She is a wonderful dog(one of our babies) and we wish she didn't have this illness. It's so hard on her and she's so weak after each one. Taking this picture she is shaking. I have taken her in my hobby room with me so she can relax. I'm trying to keep her calm. I have her by my side while writing this and she is doing better now. I'ts so hard when our babies are sick in any way. You are very loved Mesa.

2 comments:

Joy Heather said...

She is gorgeous..i do hope she is better now..they are our babies aren't they.

lestat83301 said...

mesa i s a great companion for you i am so glad that you have her. i just love her to pieces.