? ??????????????Reflective Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 2307 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Damask Floored? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??35 Grabs Today. 963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Ele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Small Towns are Wonderful!


I love small towns and this is why. Where would you see someone riding horses in the streets except for the police in a big city. It's just so relaxing a way to live. The hustle and bustle of a big city is not for me.

1 comment:

Dreamer said...

Small towns are the best! I love living here. I haven't gone out much, but as soon as it is warm I will. It is so nice to see all the fields being planted and turning green. Love, sis