? ??????????????Reflective Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 2307 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Damask Floored? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??35 Grabs Today. 963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Ele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Garden Arbor!




We had a pile of old metal that we got from a friends house. We did'nt know what we would do with it, but yesterday Jim made this and I think he did a grand job. He used about every piece there was. It used to be the frame for a canvas cover on a deck. The wind tore it apart and bent the ---- out of the pieces. Here is the finished product. An Arbor and Gate for my Garden.

2 comments:

Dreamer said...

I love it! Jim, you are so talented! Great idea and it will look great in your yard. Love Sis

lestat83301 said...

I LOVE YOU GARDEN ARBOR MOM DAD DOES SUCH GOOD WORK HE HAS SO MANY TALENTS. I LOVE YOU BOTH