? ??????????????Reflective Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 2307 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Damask Floored? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??35 Grabs Today. 963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Ele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My little Angels


While Mom and I were gone the other day the dogs pushed the gate down and got into the house. This is what they did. I looked for this comb for a couple of days. Well, now I know where it is. They totally ate it. No plastic on the floor at all. They are fine. Molly hacked up the pieces and I'm pretty sure Buddy did too. Gotta love em.

1 comment:

Dreamer said...

Very funny little dogs! LOL! It least they didn't eat the house!!