? ??????????????Reflective Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 2307 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Damask Floored? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??35 Grabs Today. 963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Ele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hobby Room Floor

Awhile back we put a wood floor in my Hobby Room and it was great for a long time. We always loved the floors in Si's house, so we gave it a try. Well we must have bought the wrong stuff, either that or I finished it wrong, because it is starting to warp bad. Sooo, we have to tear it out and do something else. A big project. Just removing all my Hobby supplies is a huge undertaking. REALLY! Then we will have to remove all the shelves and my Computer etc. Not a small job. It's overwhelming for me right now but we will perservere. This room has been so many things. We are tired of fixing it. This will be the last time! We will be putting down ceramic tile. That should do it once and for all. Hopefully. OK, Now I'm done Bitching.

1 comment:

Dreamer said...

You know that I know,that you will never be done changing that room! Just knock the wall out and be done with it! You are so funny! LOL!!!! Good luck, sis Kerry