? ??????????????Reflective Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 2307 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Damask Floored? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??35 Grabs Today. 963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Ele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 18, 2009

First Fishing Day of the Season







Today we all went fishing. What a Great Day. We had a ball. It was warm and beautiful. We all caught fish, but I outfished the guys. I caught my limit wich is six here. They both had two. Jim caught one rainbow and a nice golden. Rob had two nice goldens. I caught three and three. It was nice to get out and enjoy the sunshine and share something that we all love. I did however have to razz the guys. Love You Both. ThankYou for a nice day!








3 comments:

lestat83301 said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY IT WAS TO HAVE MY PARENTS WITH ME DOING WHAT WE LOVE TO DO AS A FAMILY THANK YOU BOTH FOR BEING WITH ME TODAY I LOVE YOU BOTH SO VERY MUCH

Faithful said...

Fishing is a fun thing to do esp. with your family. I used to do it alot.... but to catch Golden Trout! Wow..that is very special!

Me said...

What a beautiful day you all had, how nice.

:)
xxxxxxxxxx