? ??????????????Reflective Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 2307 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Damask Floored? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??35 Grabs Today. 963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Ele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stuck on chairs



I am a sucker for another chair. I found this one for $6.00 at the Thrift Store. I like the shape of it and it's the perfect color and size for my Living Room. Only one thing. It needs to be completely redone. It has some loose springs and the upoulstery is really dirty. However it is very sturdy. As you can see I have taken this picture by the front door. I must spray it before I can bring it into the house. I would like to find something similar to put back on it. I hope to get some of the projects finished that I have already started also. One more fun thing to do. I think it will be pretty when I finish. Do you guys lke it? Truthfully now. Jim will have a cow. Posted 7-15-2008

No comments: