? ??????????????Reflective Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 2307 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Damask Floored? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??35 Grabs Today. 963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Ele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Crop Duster



I love to watch these guys fly. They are so talented. This one was loading chemaicals at the Airport and dusting the fields accross form the Highschool. I was on my way to town and had to stop for pictures. He was flying right toward me and over the top of my car. As a matter of fact, I could feel some of the debris from the plane pelting my car. Close! Probably not the smartest thing I have ever done. I could see the whole underside of the plane as he flew over. Very Cool! Anyway I hope you all enjoy the picture. Posted 7-15-08

No comments: