? ??????????????Reflective Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 2307 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Damask Floored? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??35 Grabs Today. 963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Ele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fun Day!

First to Dee Dee. I,m sorry your so sick. Take care and get better soon. My best thoughts coming your way. And thank you girls for the great day. Fun, Fun, Fun!!! I so enjoyed spending time with you two. Love You both tons. Sis-Auntie

3 comments:

Dreamer said...

We did have a great day! I enjoy my trips out and you both made it so nice. Thanks for the day, lets do it again soon. Love sis

Joy Heather said...

Hi Sharon..thanks for comments..they are coming through fine now...i think there was problems a few weeks ago...so many folk reported having probs with their Braodband..but it seems ok now..glad you all had a great day out.

From My House to Yours said...

I will be looking forward to the next time. So nice to spend the day goofing, or whatever. Love ya both.