? ??????????????Reflective Flowers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (7 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 2307 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Damask Floored? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??35 Grabs Today. 963 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Ele BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 4, 2009

From Rob


Rob. You are so thoughtful.
These are the gifts he just brought me. He is always looking for something he knows I and anyone else enjoy. Thank You Rob I love these. The plate is beautiful and the little Butterfly is perfect for my collection. Thank You for thinking of me. You always do. I love You, Mom

2 comments:

Dreamer said...

Rob is a good guy! I love the dish!!! I need to add something to my stash!!! I need to shop!!! xxxxoooo, Sis

Joy Heather said...

Rob is a good son and very kind..i love the things he brought you.